Sunday, July 17, 2011

Parade fun with Popcorn

Yes...I have multiple personalities!! Actually, I just enjoy dressing up as Popcorn the Clown on occassion.
I am the one in the purple and pink outfit. I started to clown about 20 years ago.
I picked up some balloons and a pump, and haven't stopped twisting since.
It is one of my many strange hobbies that I love.
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to play in the Days of 47 Children's Parade. What fun to share that time with my clown friends. I even met Ronald McDonald! (He is in the back of the group.)
I love making people smile! We played with kids, both young and old, all along the parade route and back. I stopped to pose for a lot of pictures. (I wonder how many facebook pages I made it onto?)
I was so much fun! I can't wait for the Bountiful Handcart parade next week!

1 comment: